Feet have been proven to have an Impact on our Health
We all take 8,000 to 12,000 steps a day and yet we often tend to neglect our feet. Only when they cause problems and pain becomes noticeable, we give them the attention they deserve. Complaints can be caused by too little or by the wrong movement and wearing inappropriate footwear.
The aim of the JURTIN medical® system insole is to help the whole body. It stabilizes and supports the foot in its naturally coordinated movement. We focus on the wants and needs of our customers. Based on this, we manufacture the accurately fitting and supporting insole. Your feet and your general well-being will appreciate it.
Small Cause – Big Effect
The latest findings have shown that foot problems and the resulting ascending chain of effects are caused by a malalignment of the heel bone. This misalignment of the heel and ankle puts our entire body statics in a state of imbalance. Pain in the feet and knees, the hips or spine, the shoulders and even the neck can be the result.
Not all Insoles are the Same
Conventional insoles, which are made using foam impressions, blueprints or computer measuring systems, cannot correct this misalignment. The reason: For the fitting of the insoles, the foot is loaded. Thus, impressions of e.g. flat feet are obtained, but no form to correct the feet, so that the normal condition can be established. Jurtin medical® system insoles are created in a completely different way. These are modeled on the unloaded foot.
The Jurtin medical® system insole straightens your heel, enables an upright posture and thus brings your body back into balance.
- Misalignment of the lower jaw, headaches
- Back, neck, shoulder pain
- Functional pelvic obliquity, leg shortening
- Misalignment of the knee axis, incorrect weight bearing on the menisci, knee pain
- Forefoot pain, hallux valgus, heel spur, hammer toe, flat valgus foot
- Are adjusted by hand on the foot without weight bearing stance
- Individual solutions
- Fit into any comfortable shoe and cause no sensation of pressure
- Can be taken home and used immediately after custom-made production
- Recommended by doctors and therapists
Learn more about the difference to conventional insoles and the innovative production of our products here