A mix of measures for healthy and fit feet:
- 3 x 15 minutes of foot gymnastics per week
- Walk barefoot as often as possible (forest, fields, sand)
- Take foot baths and good care of your feet (trim your nails, creams)
- Use therapeutic support and general assistance (Jurtin medical system insole, physiotherapy, pedicures)
- We recommend a general consultation with a doctor!
Our feet are the most stressed part of our body. Unfortunately, we often do not pay enough attention to our feet, even when problems are already arising and pains is becoming noticeable.
The causes for problems with the feet and/or locomotor system may vary:
- A lack of exercise or the wrong exercise
- Standing and sitting for long periods of time
- Walking on hard floors
- The wrong footwear
- Being overweight
- Strained muscles due to intensive training